Social Impact Development Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that strongly believes in bringing about the overall development of the differently-abled persons through its main pillars of work i.e- Health, Education, Livelihood, Environment, Advocacy & Empowerment.
We aim to bring about a sustainable change in the lives of the marginalized community and support them to lead normal lives.
No.219, Pocket 40, 2nd floor, Kalkaji , New Delhi 110019, INDIA Tel: +91 9971394432
Website : www.sidfindia.org
- Social Impact Development Foundation is a Registered Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trust Act 1882 with Regd No. 995/4-4/115/152 dated 01/06/2015 / V, New Delhi, India.
- Registered U/S 80G (5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act 1961Donations made to our Trust are exempt from
Income Tax vide Certificate No. NQ.CIT (E)/2016-17/DEL – SE 26963 – 05082016 / 7316 dated
Unique Regd No. AAPTS5104EF20217 Validity from AY 2022-23 till AY 2026-27
- Regd U/S 12A of the Indian Income Tax Act 1961, No.CIT (E)/2016-17/DEL – SR 25299 – 05082016 / 6206
Unique Regd No. AAPTS5104EE20219 Validity from AY 2022-23 till AY 2026-27
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs Registration No. CSR00009433 to receive CSR Funds
- Regd U/S 50-51 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act., 2016, no.65/2021
- e-ANUDAAN NGO ID: DL/00014946 Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- NITI Aayog ID: DL/2015/0091274
- I T PAN No. AAPTS5104E
Main Functionary :
Mr. Rajiv Batra email@example.com
Delhi: No.219, Pocket 40, 2nd floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019, INDIA Tel: +91 9971394432
Assam : P.O.- Dhula , Mangaldoi , Dist. Darrang, Assam 784146 INDIA Tel: +91 7053144432
Bankers: State Bank of India, B 107, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi 110019
Auditors: Anil Ankit & Co. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS. Delhi.
If you want to connect with us and find out more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Verticals :
Support persons with aids and appliances thus helping in leading a normal life and becoming self-independent.
Providing routine checkups through check-up camps for the community in the work area and supporting them with medications and cure
We have partnered with educational organizations to support us with providing basic education helping them to gain knowledge as normal human beings.
We have partnered with Vocational Training institutes for supporting the individual to learn specialized skills and become job-ready or Turning Job Seekers into Job Creators.
SIDF has partnered with organizations for providing employability to the persons and also helping the persons with business ideas with funds from stakeholders/ Govt to set up their business. These people provide direct and indirect employment opportunities to many of their friends as a social cause.
SIDF’s visionary aims to bring in a 360 change in the life of an individual with the development of the community and changing their lives thus making a sustainable environment